Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Arby's False Advertisement? No mozzarella sticks on the pick 5 for 5.95 in Lafayette, Indiana.?

I live in Lafayette, Indiana. When the pick 5 for 5.95 was first introduced at Arby's the mozzarella sticks were on the menu. They then came off of our pick 5 for some unknown reason. Then the price went up to 5 for 6.95 which seemed horrible (probably because they ruined the alliteration). Anyway, I was super excited to see the Arby's commercials on television advertising the Pick 5 for 5.95 was back and so were the mozzarella sticks. I was in disbelief and figured they looped an older commercial. I checked the website just to make sure, and the website has the mozzarella sticks on it too.





I excitedly drive up to Arby's, don't see the mozzarella sticks on their pick 5 menu, ask if they're on there or not, and I am told no. Why me? :(Arby's False Advertisement? No mozzarella sticks on the pick 5 for 5.95 in Lafayette, Indiana.?
Usually those things come with a disclaimer that states something to the effect of ';at participating stores only';. Guess your local Arby's falls in to the category of ';non participating';.





Sorry. =(Arby's False Advertisement? No mozzarella sticks on the pick 5 for 5.95 in Lafayette, Indiana.?
I'm glad to see that Arby's is becoming well known for their Bait %26amp; Switch rip-offs. The last time I was there they said they were all sold out of their specials, %26amp; yet it was on a Sunday at 5pm with a zero line up? Yeah right! Ever since then I've gone to Wendy's.

Report Abuse



Arby's is really starting to get on my nerves. Not only are their meals pricy, but the Arby's near my house says that they dont serve Strawberry milkshakes anymore even though they still have it on their freaking menu!!!





I'm in the Indianapolis/Carmel area. Maybe it's just all the Arby's in the state of Indiana that suck so much.
LOL Some may laugh at your question but I am an activist like you. If I were you I would email Arby's and tell them your problem. You will probably get a coupon for $5 or something while they fix the issue. I hope the the living God in heaven that you get those damn motz sticks for free pal.
its because our arbys sucks but. the one on 52 right? thats the one i know anyhow. i dont even go there anymore more because the last time they had this deal our arbys didnt have the cheese sticks on it. that and you have to wait forever there
Usually at the end of a commercial they say at participating locations only. That location may not be participating with Mozzarella sticks!
Sorry dude they get around the bait and switch by saying on the ads prices and participation may vary. meaning it might be there or it might not.
They don't have them here either.
Awww shucks! What is wrong with those people!
that sux they did that at subway to me with the 5 doller foot long
Arby's is a Commie, let's go blow them up!....They stopped making Southwest Sauce too...What's up with that? :(






i've had them and trust me, that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment