Monday, February 8, 2010

BP's invigorate is false advertisement?

Few months ago when I first heard of BP's invigorate which cleans the engine, I started filling up from that station for a few weeks since it's right next to my house. I use premium gasoline for my lexus ES350. I realized that this actually degraded the performance of my car! I switched back to Shell and now my car drives normally again. Is this invigorate garbage false advertisement or what?BP's invigorate is false advertisement?
That is so funny that you mentioned this. You are not the first person that I've heard this from. I think this fuel was designed for ';joe america'; - you know, mr. average car driving guy. If you drive a honda accord or a toyota camry, you will DEFINITELY notice a difference for the better. BUT, with a higher-performance engine such as your Lexus or an Infiniti, not so much... I have NO idea why this is...





GO FIGURE! I hope Shell continues with the fuel mixtures they have... they are the only people I purchase from.





ENJOY THAT LEXUS!BP's invigorate is false advertisement?
Dear CHER72, I have news for ya'. A Lexus IS a Toyota!!! You must go to a BP that says ';invigorate'; on the pump. Some BP's do NOT use the special additive. I never liked BP gas anyway. Use Marathon, Mobil or Chevron. They are ';top tier'; fuels!

No comments:

Post a Comment