Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LA Fitness False Advertisement ?

I had been a member of la fitness in the past and paid $24.99 a month with an initiation fee of $149. I canceled the membership in Jan 2007. I re-activated my account 12/08/2008 for $49 initiation fee and 29.99 a month. Then on 12/10/2008 I received an email that stated if I rejoin la fitness they will waive the initiation fee, give me the old rate of 24.99, and 6 months as a vip member if I reactivate by 12/31. I went to the la fitness I signed up at, and they will not honor the email. What can I do?LA Fitness False Advertisement ?
Speak to the manager. If that doesn't work, contact the corporate office.





If that doesn't work, join another gym.LA Fitness False Advertisement ?
A good many businesses conduct similar practices when soliciting new customers - they offer better incentives to NEW clients than they do to existing ones. Hotels, book clubs, and record clubs are just a few of the examples that come to mind.





The best you can do, probably, is the ask to speak with the Club Manager and explain the situation. If he/she is not willing to work with you, then politely explain that you understand but that you will be looking for a new club when your membership expires.
  • myspace games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment