Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can you sue an internet company for false advertisement?

There is a survey site that I have recently joined, which ';pays'; you for your opinion. It is stated in their FAQ's that any survey that is completed will have to be approved and credited to your account within 10 days, however I have yet to be credited for surveys that were taken well over 10 days, 40+ days to be exact. I have also wrote many emails to their customer suppport and they keep telling me the same thing that their FAQ's already stated. Can I sue these people for not paying me yet and for not upholded whats posted on their site?Can you sue an internet company for false advertisement?
Hello,





Want to get off to a fast start? Be sure to register before you take a break - they offer some of the best survey opportunities anywhere, and you don't want to miss them.





I highly recommend you to visit my site below:





Thanks a lot!Can you sue an internet company for false advertisement?
Due to jurisdiction issues, you can sue but it is very hard to find where to server properly.
I've done surveys for a long time and I created a whole blog about FREE surveys. I posted tutorial videos, proof of payment (checks), legit survey sites, and contact info if you want more guidance or have questions.





;)





http://lefty-freesurveys.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment