Monday, February 8, 2010

False advertisement or not?

I made a fake business card as a joke to hand out to friends at a bar. (We were pretending we were businessmen together) Somehow, my fake business card ended up in some lady's hands, and she called me looking for construction (which is what I put down on the card). I told her it was a joke, and she threatened to call the police for false advertisement. Should I be worried? *****I never tried taking money from anyone, and the card featured play-on-word phrases that were funny and not to be taken seriously at allFalse advertisement or not?
you are fine you never promised her anything in the way of work and never entered into a contract with her so I believe she cant do anything except have the cops laugh at her
  • myspace games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment