Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do you ever feel you are getting ripped off by false advertisement on food products?

its called pork and beans but it is just a can of beans with a small chunk of fat. its called a hamburger but it has no ham, just cheap ground beef. Mc Donalds calls it a hamburger and its not even ground beef. its called a hot dog but its ground turkey. the chinese restaraunt calls it sweet and sour chicken but it is a dog and its just sweet and not sour. its called polish sausage, but the label says product of china. why does my package of swiss cheese say made in canada. why does the canadian bacon say produced and packaged at plant 431 in wisconsin. why does my container of ruby red grape fruit juice list ingredients as oranges and artificial grape fruit flavor. what is pink lemonade. i have yet to see a pink lemon. excuse me. may i get a glass of purple lime aid. why does cocoa contain no coconut. why is hawaiian punch made in illinois. why is it called hawaiian pizza when only people in the united states ever eat it. why do i never see a mexican working at a taco bell?Do you ever feel you are getting ripped off by false advertisement on food products?
yes i do feel the same wayDo you ever feel you are getting ripped off by false advertisement on food products?
Yeah my dentist told me to buy sugar free drinks so i got one recommended by the British Dental Association and he said it was still bad for you, go figure
The American meat industry has been covering up it's toxic impurities for years. I love my steak but in the States I would be a total vegetarian.
Feel better? Get over it.
It is a rip off.





Look at potato chip bags. Half the bag is just air! WTF?





Why am I paying for half a bag of air?
No, I've come to expect it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment