Friday, February 12, 2010

Would this be considered false advertisement?

I am a musician, and recently I bought this program which stated it would send me approximately x amount of friend requests to better promote my music on myspace. There were 3 different deals they had





$9.00 for an approximate 400 friend requests, for one day


$43.00 for an approximate 2,000 friend requests, for one week


$105.00 for an approximate 5,000 friend requests, for one month





I bought the deal for 2,000 ($43.00) friend requests for a week.. Well my week is almost up, and I have only received 30 friend requests, and I am not even sure that they were all from this..





I have not yet accepted or denied any friends requests, so in my inbox for the requests are still there.. Do I have a legit case if my week is over, and I don't even receive 50 friend requests, when I could have bought the feature for $9.00 which stated I would get more? They did state that theses approximates are by no means a guarantee and can vary.. So do I have a case, or am I just screwed?Would this be considered false advertisement?
';They did state that theses approximates are by no means a guarantee and can vary';





you already have the answer.Would this be considered false advertisement?
Because they said they don't guarantee results - I hate to say it - but you're screwed. If they had a money-back guarantee, you'd have a valid complaint against them and could request a refund.
I'd say it's not just false advertising, it's breach of contract. But you would have to look more closely at the terms.
Wait, your that **** that is always adding me

No comments:

Post a Comment