Monday, February 8, 2010

Can I sue for false advertisement?

I ordered a USB cord that was suppose to be for my camera. When I received the product it did not fit my camera at all. I have been e-mailing the company about the issue and they keep giving me the run around saying that it's ';suppose to fit.';Can I sue for false advertisement?
If you sued them for anything, it wouldn't be for false advertising. It would be for the value of the item. But you'd also have to prove that they sent you the wrong item (not the one you ordered).Can I sue for false advertisement?
You could but it would cost you more in fees.Send it back to the company,call your credit card co and stop payment.Be sure and get a receipt stating you have returned it from the post office for back up.


Good luck.
Sue for what? $20 for a cable? are you out of your mind? call your card company and do a chargeback..then send the item back to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment