Monday, February 8, 2010

Should I sue for false advertisement?

a girl I gave a ride home from a local dive was wearing a football shirt that had the number 18 on it had me take her home and then her mother shot at me screaming my daughter is only 17Should I sue for false advertisement?
Yes, her shirt clearly said ';18.';Should I sue for false advertisement?
Are you really that dumb?
you can't.
only if it read I am 18, please take me home, my Mom won't shot.
What state you live in...??...lolz
Um, you should have asked her how old she was!
Well of course you should honey! Or claim to be form the UK where 16 is fair game!
Be grate full to be alive. Never give rides to strangers.
what does the number on her jersey have to do with her age? no you can't, her mother was right! why didn't you ask her age?
no..
Cruise this way babe.....My jersey says 23!
yeah, sue that silly chica!





whadda tease!

No comments:

Post a Comment