Monday, February 8, 2010

Poll: Should push-up bras be against the law because they're false advertisement?

the sweet potatoe in my pants just got arrested. oly out.Poll: Should push-up bras be against the law because they're false advertisement?
No, they are not false advertisement. they are desighned to accentuate what is already there.Poll: Should push-up bras be against the law because they're false advertisement?
No...guys need to be more responsible about checking the equipment before making a commitment!
push up bras are not for me. today i'm wearing a push-up D and it's pushing these babies right on out of the bra. sheesh
No, they are just ';pushing up'; what you already have.
no there a necessity
I used to think the same thing.





Until I bought an IPEX. Im a believer.
they work for me ...i guess im lucky
But what of the women who 'pack 10 pounds of flour into a 5 pound sack'... jeans. Could be construed as a bonus...

No comments:

Post a Comment