Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What to do about false advertisement?

I bought a car last night and in the ad it states a lot about the car includeing leather seats and NEW TIRES. which it didn't have the leather seats which I told he guy I would over look. When I got the car home my husband looked at it and it had several things wrong with the motor it leaked trans, oil, and coolant. He looked at the tires and they are in bad shape..The dealership had so much armor all on them they looked brand new to me. I took the car back to them and the mechanic is fixing the leaks but the dealer said it was a misprint on the tires and seats. How can you misprint in all caps NEW TIRES. He won't do anything about that. My question is what do I do?What to do about false advertisement?
Why did you buy the car if it was misrepresented? Didn't that tip you off something was wrong with the dealer?What to do about false advertisement?
50%off ca,ed hardy t-shirt$15 jeans,coach handbag$33,air max90,dunk,polo t-shirt$13,,lacoste t-shirt $13 air jordan for sale,$35,nfl nba jersy for sale (paypal accept)---------maidishoestrade.com/ --------





free shipping


accept paypal credit card


lower price fast shippment with higher quality --------maidishoestrade.com/ ----------

No comments:

Post a Comment