Monday, February 8, 2010

Has anyone been a victim of false advertisement on the Internet, picture doesent match the body.?

A FRIEND OF MINE MET THIS WOMAN ON INTERNET- BLONDE, LOOKING GOOD. HE MET HER AFTER MONTHS OF TALKING ON THE NET AND LETTERS. SHE LOOKED COMPLETELY DIFFERENT- 6'3';, FAT, STUPID, WITH AWFUL HEAVY SOUTHERN ACCENT AND SO ON. GUESS WHETHER HE KEPT LOOKING FOR WOMEN ON THE NET...Has anyone been a victim of false advertisement on the Internet, picture doesent match the body.?
And you didn't expect that ????Has anyone been a victim of false advertisement on the Internet, picture doesent match the body.?
No, but a couple of people I know have had the problem.
not 2 me! but my bestfrend %26amp; i do that!!! just 2 prove how shallow some ppl really r
Yes at least 5 times a day. Guys send me pictures of their penis. I can tell you that I think I would have liked them more if I hadn't seen it. Those things are ugly. I also hate when they ask me if the person in my picture is really me, hell yes it's me. What you see is what you get. Tattooes and all.
yes what a dog

No comments:

Post a Comment