Monday, February 8, 2010

Question about false advertisement?

I was in Circuit City today and seen a table of open box/used electronics. On the table sat a sign that said ';Everything on this table is $200 or less.'; There was a used computer tower that had really good specifications so I asked the price on it and a worker told me that is was $799. Can anyone tell me if I can get it for $200 and how?Question about false advertisement?
It doesn't sound to me like it was advertised, no price tag on the item and it wasn't listed in any kind of ad. False advertising needs to be specific which this doesn't sound like.Question about false advertisement?
Come on are you really that pathetic. you're willing to spend over that amount to take them to court in order to get a computer for $200 that you'll still have to pay for? You know you're not going to win a settlement against them don't you? They can claim misplaced merchandise or say you put it on the table first.





Get over it, look on e-bay and get something.
  • black hair care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment