Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Did anyone else know about false advertisement comitted by Golf School INfo and Advantage Golf School?

I was looking for a golf school to attend and searched Google under the key words Golf School and Golf Schools. I ran upon an ad that read';Top Ten Golf Schools';. I reveiwed the articles written there to later find out that the website was owned by the same golf schools listed as Top Ten. If you booked with one school listed there, you were enrolling with all of the other schools listed there because they all the same.





I confronted the owner and he finally confessed that it was a marketing technique that he was using to dominate the search engines and obtain the business by not allowing clients to search the other schools advertising on Google. He also told me that they were not real golf schools but they were kind of a travel agency refering clients to the courses.





I then booked with Executive Golf School and discovered what a real school was. These people had PGA pros with over 16 years of experience who tailored lessons just for me. Visit them at www.executivegolfschool.orgDid anyone else know about false advertisement comitted by Golf School INfo and Advantage Golf School?
ummm.... sounds to me like you're doing some advertising too. It's not terribly difficult to find a good golf school if you use the right sources (i.e., Golf Digest). And it's not like you can just pay Google to block out other advertising. This post sounds fishy.

No comments:

Post a Comment