Monday, February 8, 2010

Poll: Do you think that wearing pushup bra's is false advertisement? ?

LolPoll: Do you think that wearing pushup bra's is false advertisement? ?
It's only false advertisement, when the moment of truth drops down in the bedroom...Poll: Do you think that wearing pushup bra's is false advertisement? ?
no because it help shape and contour the breast as long as the person wearing them cover their breasts it wouldn't be consider false advertisement which men do all the time you can't tell from the outside.
While I am aware that some women feel the need to make themselves more attractive, I would prefer women not to hide their ';true selves'; and be straight forward about their appearance.
Not many men care.They are interested in the content not the packaging.
I'll accept that as my christmas present. I find smaller


breasts attractive.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment